Saturday, November 20, 2004

HOLY CRAP FOR CRAP!!! How could I have TOTALLY forgotten what happened yesterday, until reading it in Mel's xanga? I'M AN IDIOT! Okay.

Melissa Kae, my wonderful and dear friend has MC'd for John Reuben several times in the past, and so she knows him on a personal level (I don't think I'm exaggerating too much, am I Mel?)

Well anyway. Mel and I (and others) are in this dumb-voice-mail war and yesterday she sent me a bunch of dumb ones. So I sent her one sayign they were too unoriginal. So then she called and said "I don't know what you'r talking about" and then I said "shut up, you whore" (which we affectionately call each other sometimes) and hung up. Then she called back, but didn't answer it. And I was in the middle of doing dishes so I didn't check the voice mail until later. And basically, what the voicemail said was that when she called she really did have something to tell me. John Reuben and his wife and KJ-52 were in town for a youth conference concert thing in Reardon. And they wanted her to go to dinner with them. And she, being the great friend that she is, asked if it was okay if she brought a good friend who was a big fan, and they said yes!!!! But, because I was dumb and didn't answer the phone, I missed it!!!!! But Mel ended up not going either b/c they went somewhere too expesnsive. And she tried getting me into the concert for free, too, but she couldn't.

Mel - I love you

John Reuben - I love you too, and I'll never hang up on Mel again. NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment