Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Currently Playing
3 Car Garage
By Hanson
- Thinking Of You

So last night was fun. I made the pie and the fajitas, Ryan and Jen came over and ate dinner with Stacy and I and we watched a whole disc of Friends season 8. Then around 10:30 last night I remembered that I had a parenting exam today and this is what I told my roommate: "I just remembered I have an exam tomorrow. Stupid parenting. I'm not a parent. I think that's apparent." Wow. Wasn't that hilarious? For some reason last night I thought it was. So anyway. Now it's 7:51 am, I have class at 10, and I have my parenting exam at 11. Have I studied? NOPE! It's time for this semester to end! If I counted right, I will be in Jamaica in 48 days.

Lyric of the day: "I'm carrying this heavy load, I don't know what to do, the only thing I know is that I'm in love with you." - Thinking of You, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment