Sunday, November 28, 2004

Currently Playing
Middle of Nowhere
By Hanson
- I Will Come To You -

Well... here's the run-down on my break. Which was great, just too short.

Tuesday - I had a BLAST singing Christmas songs the whole way home with Sara Spitters. Woohoo!!! I got home just in time for dinner, then afterwards Krista and I went to WalMart and got some yarn, then we went over to her house and knitted. Then around 10:30 pm we convinced Holly Pschigoda to come home then instead of Wednesday, which she did, and that was a good thing because

Wednesday - it snowed like crazy all day! Normally the first snow in Michigan is just some flurries that don't stick. This was like a mini blizzard and left us with like 6 inches. I spent almost all day at home doing laundry, then I met Holly, Chris, and Katie (who's engagement ring rocks, my future husband should meet her and take notes) at The Chapel's Thanksgiving service. I saw Blair (one of the pastors), Gina (his wife, who's pregnant belly is getting big!), and Sarah (along with Gina, my summertime small group leader), and others. It was wunderbar! Then Holly and I went to the Chocolate Cafe where I made my last post. Then we went to Krista's again and knitted some more. Woot.

Thursday - White Thanksgiving, booyah! Um... family + food = you know the rest. A little bit of knitting, too.

Friday - My mom and I put up the Christmas trees and other wintertime holiday decorations. Then I went over to Ryan's house and he, Ashlee, Kyle, Brooke and I ate some food, played Family Feud on DVD, Simpsons Uno, and Euchre. Then I went home and Holly came over and we knitted until 2 am.

Saturday - Holly came over and we had sandwhiches for lunch, then we went to her house and she showed me her way-rockin' early Christmas present - a drum set! And she taught me one rhythm pattern thingy whatever you call it. Then we went to the Baymont and yes, knitted. And talked to Katie. And saw Chris for like 1 minute. Then we went back to my house for dinner (chili mmmmm) then Krista came over and we watched Life is Beautiful (I LOVE that movie) then we went over to her house and knitted and made squirrel-shaped Christmas cookies, one of which ended up being named Mariah Carey. Yeah.

Today - woke up. Did some more Christmas decorations. Then my mom, my grandma, my brother and I went to the Pump House for brunch, which wasn't very good. At all. Everything was kinda overcooked and tasteless. Ah well. And I saw the Portices there. Yay for Abby's family, and my appoligies for not including that Abby, but look! I edited it! You didn't exactly mention seeing the Frees family either Then my mom, my Aunt Jan, and her daughter Kim and I all went to see Polar Express. BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE EVER! (not really, but close!) Then I went home, packed, and got here where I need to go get my butt in gear and unpack and do homework. Ugh. 2 and a half weeks til Christmas break! Ha! (Then like 12 days until Jamaica, yeah baby!)

Lyric of the day: "We all need somebody we can turn to Someone who'll always understand So if you feel that your soul is dyin' And you need the strength to keep tryin' I'll reach out and take your hand " - I Will Come To You, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment