Friday, November 12, 2004

Currently Playing
3 Car Garage
By Hanson
- Surely As The Sun -

So last night was interesting. First I got out of class and posted a little on Ravenet. Then I went to WalMart, followed by dinner and Apples to Apples at Swa's place. Came home, did a little more Ravenet posting. Watched TV, then as I was posting some more I realized that I was very close to Brad's number of posts. So I challenged him to see who could get to 1000 first. He did, but only because I backed down. Um... yeah and earlier in the day I had reached 700 so needless to say, I posted a lot yesterday. What a loser.

What are you looking forward to most about Thanksgiving?

Lyric of the day: "Sometimes I wonder what you see in me,‘Cause I’m only a man flawed in so many ways you see" - Surely As The Sun, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment