Monday, November 22, 2004

Currently Playing
Middle of Nowhere
By Hanson
- Yearbook

So Monday, huh? Well... I woke up at 11:20, despite having class before then. Oops. And a paper to turn in. Oops. Oh well, I got my homework done, turned my paper into Mbito's office, and went to my 1:00 class. And got a very, very late birthday card for my brother (hey, I haven't seen him okay?) and a Christmas present for two people. Woohoo!

Um... so last night after I posted on here I was talking to Jenna, Tif, and Scott and I was just really realizing how God is moving in our AUCME team. It's amazing. We're like our own little family.

Okay so any of you Hanson fans out there know that the song that comes next makes it very difficult for me to find a decent quote, but I did it!

Lyric of the Day: "More than sad, it makes me mad to know somebody knows. There's a lying in your silence...Sometimes I think I hear him calling out my name Sometimes I wonder if maybe we're to blame" - Yearbook, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment