Saturday, November 13, 2004

Currently Playing
3 Car Garage
By Hanson
- MMMBop

So yesterday I come home from class, blah blah, normal day. Then I start doing the dishes, because they got piled up again and there were hardly any clean ones, and it was nast. Yes, nast, not nasty. Anyway, the whole apartment pretty much was a mess. But I did the dishes (my mom and grandma are coming today so yeah) and then Stacy got home from work and we were talking about getting the apartment really clean. But see, the problem with that is we always talk about it and it never happens. After I did the dishes I decided I'd wait until after dinner (we ordered pizza) to finish cleaning. Well the pizza came, it's a Friday night, so of course we had to watch a movie. We watched "Sleeping With The Enemy" - EXCELLENT movie. Then I slowly got around to start cleaning, but I was dreading it and being lazy and slow, but then Jenn, our RA (and accross-the-hall neighbor) came over and she LOVES cleaning - she helped us! She really didn't do that much because people kept visiting her but just being there she got Stacy and I really motivated. We vacummed the whole apartment (that's a big feat w/ our ghetto vaccum), we dusted (BADLY needed), cleaned the stove top (under the burners and everything), emptied nastiness out of the fridge, I picked up all my junk (clothes were everywhere), swept the kitchen and the bathroom. And now before the fam gets here I'm gonna mop and clean the toilet and shower. Sorry it's a boring post but any of you who have seen my apartment previously need to come and be amazed!

Lyric of the day: "Mmm bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du" - MMMBop, Hanson (now all you non-fans know how it's supposed to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment