Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Currently Playing
Middle of Nowhere
By Hanson
- Look At You

Yay! In 5 hours I will be driving home for Thanksgiving break. Hurray! I'm sooo ready. Although, this past weekend helped a lot, too. It was like a mini break of it's own. I won't be taking my computer home with me, so the only updates on here that will happen over break will be if I can get our family room computer to work, or if I use someone else's.

Anyway, last night was amazing! L'amifidel had our Thanksgiving dinner at Inge's house (Inge is our advisor, she is a spanish professor and I think she's from Brazil, and her parents are from Germany, or something). Anyway, she is AMAZING. We didn't have Thanksgiving food, we all brought something different and had stir-fry. I'm not a huge vegetable fan and so I didn't think I'd really like it but I LOVED it!!! We had sticky rice, chicken breasts (with some Brazillian spice that was amazing), green beans, sugar snap peas, peanuts, water chestnuts, broccoli, carrots, and red and green bell peppers. There might have been more too, but I don't remember. And homemade bread with homemade strawberry jam. And the world's best chocolate cake EVER!

And Melissa laughed, doing the goose and so then we laughed, and mocked her laugh, she laughed more.... I think 30 minutes later we were finally done laughing. Good times.

Then she needed to go to WalMart to get the U2 album, so we did.

The end.

Lyric of the day: "I was standing in the shadows wondering what I'm doing here Wishin' something would happen so that I could disappear" - Look At You, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment