Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Currently Playing
3 Car Garage
By Hanson
- Day Has Come

Come on Vominos. Everybody let's go. Come on let's get to it, I know that we can do it!

Ahh... theme song from Dora the Explorer! Stuck in my head b/c I am talking to Rob and having memories from camp. Una! Does! Three!

Anyway. Tonight we had a bonfire/smore-fest for our Jamaica trip, and we were talking about what we wanted to get out of it. I was talking about how in the middle of a small city like Anderson it's so hard to get out and enjoy nature, compared to the peaceful quiteness of watching the sunset from the beach at home. I was saying that I was looking forward to enjoying God's nature, since that's how he speaks to me. And then we were talking about silence. How hard it is to be completely silent. I wonder if it's possible for me to go 24 hours without speaking. Worth a try. Starting now. (1 am Monday night/Tuesday morning).

Lyric of the day: "I never thought that anyone would love me like you do." - Day Has Come

No comments:

Post a Comment