Saturday, November 20, 2004

Currently Playing
Middle of Nowhere
By Hanson
- Speechless

Hmm... I was gonna write about something that happened yesterday. Now I don't remember what. Ah well. The other day I put up Christmas decorations and started listening to Christmas music, yay!!! And today I'm soooo looking forward to! This the first AUCME trip of the school year. We're going to some church in Illinois. For those of you who don't know, AUCME is an organization here at AU (Anderson University Center for Ministry Education) and there are different worship teams that go to different churches and lead worship and sometimes give the sermon. I don't sing. I put lyrics up on the overhead, I'll read some scripture, maybe pray. I had such a great time with this last year, and I'm glad we're finally going somewhere this year. It will be different without Brent, Carolyn, and Phil (who were on the team last year) but I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new people: Amber (she signs, yes that's sign not sing spelled wrong), Tara (piano), Luke (drums), Nathaniel (lead guitar), Nick (voice), Peter (voice). And of course hanging with those I already know: Jenna (voice), Tif (voice), Kip (bass), and Scott (guitar). Wow. We're huge.

Lyric of the day: "Everybody wonders and some people know I guess that I'm some people 'cause baby it shows" - Speechless, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment