Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Currently Playing
3 Car Garage
By Hanson
- Two Tears

So the whole not talking thing went really well. Until this morning when I woke up 20 mintues before class and Stacy asked if my class was cancelled. I replied "mmmmmm" which to me means "mmm I don't wanna get up even though I have to" but to her means "yes" so when I got up and was running around getting ready she said "I thought you said it was cancelled" and then I said "no, I said mmmm b/c I was whining." Then I remembered that I didn't want to talk. Oh well. So... God is amazing and I just love Jenna Stoia because she is amazing too. We were talking about AUCME and just in case some people read this who aren't supposed to know some things yet, I can't say what exactly is happening but it's amazing how God directs things to happen in the way He wants. I'll be more specific... perhaps in December.

Now I need to get started on some cleaning (mom and grandma are comin' Sautrday) and cooking (chicken fajita's and grandma's chocolate pie recipe).

Lyric of the day: "For every tear falls from your eyes, two tears fall from mine." - Two Tears, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment