Sunday, November 14, 2004

Currently Playing
3 Car Garage
By Hanson
- Soldier

So yesterday I went out to eat and shopping with the fam. Today I did the same. Yay for moms who buy groceries! Also today, I reached 1000 posts on ravenet. Tis a great day. I don't know what else to say. Maybe I'll eat some hay. Then go away. To Montego Bay. Pet a sting ray. And play. With clay. Meet Tammi Fae. Go to Fannie Mae. I'm not gay. I have a cousin named Jay. I know Melissa Kae. I need to lay. It feels like May. Nay. I have homework for Professor Pay. If you visit you can stay. The song below is NOT sung by Tay. Yay.

Lyric of the day: "At night they would share each others dreams Under the stars shining bright, But they were too shy to speak of love, to speak of love" - Soldier, Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment