Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yesterday I put in job applications at quite a few places. I'm getting a little stressed about the internship thing. I guess it's going to start May 14th, which is also when we can move into the house (if I understand correctly). Which means 1) I still need a place to live for a week between that when I'm taking my class and 2) I'm going to miss the first two weeks of the internship because of the class being in NYC and DC. And I still need to find a bed because it will cost a lot of money to bring my bed from home down here. Also, I found out that the internship will be done August 1st which means am I going to be able to live in the house for another month or am I going to have to move home for a month? But maybe that means I'll be able to do KK3 - isn't it in August? I still need Jimmy's email...

Story about AUCME in PA coming, I promise..

No comments:

Post a Comment