Saturday, April 23, 2005

Weekend thus far:

Friday afternoon I think it was I watched Elf haha yeah it's a Christmas movie but I hadn't seen it yet and I had been wanting to, and I saw it at the library so I got it. I really enjoyed it. "Smiling is my favorite." Stacy and I ushered R&J so I got to see it again, and again for free. It was great and I enjoyed it better this time because I caught on to a lot of the jokes. After that Stacy and I were gonna come back and just hang out but instead we got invited to go see A Lot Like Love, which I've been waiting for it to come out and it's great. I'm using the word great a lot, isn't that great? Then I came home and facebooked and slept.

Today it snowed. DISGUSTING! I love snow, but in the winter, not late April. GOSH! Umm... so I've been hanging out getting some alone time in, which is always nice once in awhile, especially when you live with people and you've been a little stressed. So this morning I watched Coyote Ugly, which I hadn't watched in a long time even though it's such a good movie. Then Stacy came home and I took her to Deals so she could buy some stuff for her work party, then I dropped her off there. Then I watched Serving Sara which I also hadn't seen in a long time and it was better than I remembered. Then I watched Brokedown Palace, which again I hadn't seen in awhile. Stacy is home now and we're going to head over to a party at south, whatwhat. Yay for that which is partiness at the end of semester. Uhh... yeah I think tomorrow Stacy and I are going to watch Pirates of the Carribean (it's a tradition for us to watch it a lot) and then Holes (another one I have but haven't watched in awhile). Uhh... and sometime we need to watch Shawshank Redemption because we have it from the library.

Yay for me spending lots of time with Stacy lately - because I'm here on the weekends now and she's always busy during the week. I really enjoy roommate time. Everyone should stop what they're doing and if possible go spend time with the one that is the mate of your room.

No comments:

Post a Comment