Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Okay here's the deal. I realized that I only told you about half of my Jamaica trip. I haven't told you about London yet. So... I'm going to. Starting with Jamaica. And I'm going to start over from the beginning, and now I know how to use pictures so yay! And even though Jamaica was several months ago I kept a journal while I was there and so I'll be able to use that. So I'm going to do one day in Jamaica a day. Like... today I'll tell you about the day we got there, tomorrow I'll tell you about the next day, etc. And I'll probably have two entries some days so one entry will be about Jamaica or London and the other entry will be about what happened the real day, like my other entries have been. Make sense? I don't know. So this entry is going to be what happened today...

Skipped my 9 to clean - I put away laundry, cleaned the living room, cleaned my desk (which was destroyed!) and I washed the dishes I didn't get to last week when I had kitchen. Then I got my package from the church at home, which was a caramel apple from the evil place that fired me this summer. hah. yeah. but they're good apples so I ate it after PE. Then I ran to the store to get green beans and cream of mushroom soup. Spitty came over for dinner and she and Stacy and I had jerk chicken, green bean casserole, cornbread, pink lemonade, and Jamaican coffee. hahaha yeah they don't really go together but they're all good Then I told her about London and now I'm here. Okay. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment