Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So yes this is my third entry today but I like to procrastinate. I just realized how crazy-busy my summer is going to be. And incredibly challenging spiritually. YAY! Okay here's the rundown...

Thursday, May 5th - last final
Thursday, May 5th - Sunday May 8th - I'll be home!
Sunday May 8th - Friday May 13th, or Saturday May 14th, or somewhere around there - living somewhere in Anderson (Maybe with Lori) and taking the Urban Ministry class
Friday May 13th or Saturday May 14th or somewhere near there - Friday May 27 or Saturday May 28th - Urban Ministry class in New York City and in Washington, D.C.
Saturday May 28th - Sunday July 31st Mercy House internship (I'll be doing internship stuff on MWF and working, I don't know where yet on Tues Thurs Sat and Sun evening. I'll have already missed 2 weeks because of the class).
Sunday July 31st-August 5th or 6th - Kids Kamp 3 at Warner Camp, followed by Chris and Katie's wedding on the 6th
August 6th moving back to Anderson hopefully with Lori to keep working wherever I'm working until classes start and I can move into East Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment