Saturday, April 2, 2005

Wow... the semester is almost over! I'm really excited about this summer, I've already talked about that. I don't want to think about people graduating though. And it's weird to think that next year is my last...

Lots of thoughts... apparently computers aren't an appropriate way for me to voice my feelings, but it's okay for those who find it unfit for me. To those people - I do want to work things out. I do. I don't understand why it seems that I'm the one who has to intiate it each time. This will make time number four for one of you.

I'm leaving in two hours for AUCME. We're going to Battle Creek and my mom (and probably grandma) are coming to watch us Sunday. And my dad said he might come - that'd be a shocker. This will be my second to last AUCME. Next weekend we're going to Pennsylvania. I'm REALLY excited about it. Last year the best weekend was when we went to Kentucky b/c it was a longer drive where I got to know Tif really well, and then we all stayed in the same building (with spider-egg filled cots... yay KY!) And it was Friday-Sunday instead of just Sat-Sun. In PA we won't all be staying at the same place and we won't have Scott rapping in front of a few kids and grandparents who probably think rap is of Satan. And we won't all get to experience Ale 8 for the first time.

Kentucky was great.



PA will be great too..



(Picture minus Scott plus Nathaneal and Jesse)

No comments:

Post a Comment