Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Vado visitare l'Italia durante la vacanza di Natale!!!

Okay so I LOVE the Tri-S program at AU!!!! I've been waiting for this day, the day that the 2005-2006 brochures come out!!!

My top three(four) countries that I want to visit before I die have always been Australia/New Zeeland, Italy, and Ireland. I always wanted to go to Italy with my husband and Ireland with my mom.

I really, really wanted to go on the Greece trip over Christmas break last year but it was full when I went to sign up and that's how I went to Jamaica. So this year I was like "I'm gonna sign up faster!" and have been obsessively checking my mail for the brochure. TODAY IT CAME! But very sad news - NO GREECE!!!! At least not over Christmas break. So... figuring I can always go back and see other parts with my husband, I'M GOING TO ITALY!!! Which is the translation of the Italian above - I am going to visit Italy during Christmas vacation. And it's only $990 for TWO WEEKS plus at least 2 meals/day!!! WOOOOOT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment