Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm sick of being sick. I don't really know for sure if I have allergies or a cold, but either way it's annoying. Umm... last night Stacy and I watched The Skulls, it was pretty good. It's a movie, it's about a secret society at an ivy league school. It stormed... kind of, like for an hour or so. Umm... I was going to go to teetering but I was too tired. Today after my class I need to run some errands and then I wanna sleep all afternoon and spend a lot of time tonight over there, it should be fun. Um... okay there was something else I was going to say but I'm not remembering it.

The following post about Jamaica is the last part that I've already put on my xanga, so starting tomorrow it'll be something you haven't heard yet... so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment