Tuesday, April 19, 2005

So I changed the look. The website I got this from, the guy who made it said he was a pagan. I find that very interesting because to me the picture shows a child (I think the face looks child-like) offering up his hands... and I immediately thought of how we are to be the hands of God, doing His work here on earth, and the author mentioned something about the hands being bloody, and I do see a bit of a red tint to them and so I thought about the hands being bloody. We are so prone to not want to get dirty, to not want to bear pain. Who are we to think that we can live on this earth, follow Christ, do God's will, and not suffer in pain? I think that a few scrapes on our hands is not worth complaining about in comparison to having nails pounded into them onto a cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment