Friday, April 22, 2005

Thursday.. haha. So I went to my 12:30 (shocker!) and then ran some errands and came home around 3:30 pm. Then I watched Kiss The Girls - good movie, after that Jen and I went to the 1 + 1 buffet. During dinner, the following quote... "We ate this stuff in Jamaica that looked kind of like brains. But it wasn't, it was their national fruit. Ackee. But it looked more like a vegetable than a fruit." - Me, and then Jen replies, "Like parrots?" My policy lately has been that I will eat anything once. You never know if it's good until you try it. Some strange foods I've had in the past - alligator, goat, squid, ostrich, elk, squirrel, and duck. I think they're all good. Today I tried mussel and baby octopus. The mussel was okay, the octopus tasted similar to squid but not as good, and I think it's partly because I didn't like the sauce it was in. But, tonight I ate a LOT of duck, which like I said I've had before. I really like eating duck, it's soo good. Everyone should eat duck. I wish duck was more popular at restaurants because I would eat duck every chance I get

No comments:

Post a Comment