Monday, September 12, 2005

So today is my brother's birthday. He's freakin' 25 years old. I don't know how that's possible. The card I sent him has a picture of a middle-aged man in a circus costume. It says "So, you will not go to Omaha with Paco? Paco can show you many things, but Paco will not beg." Then you open it and it says "Birthday or not, don't go with Paco"

Yeah. I don't get it. But it's great. So... I woke up yesterday with a cold. The whole running/stuffy (at the same time) nose, sneezing, sore throat, sinus headache. Yeah. I have it today also. I'm really tempted to just skip all my classes and sleep... but I've been good so far (yeah I know it's only been two weeks) about not skipping... so yeah. I'll probably go. But this whole sick thing is really bad timing b/c this week is rush week and it's going to be crazy busy. Class/work until 6pm then rush from 7-10.

I tried to go to bed early last night - it didn't work. I couldn't fall asleep. Then I woke up early today. So... now I get to make coffee! Because Stacy and I bought some Saturday and Jen finally brought back her coffee pot

No comments:

Post a Comment