Thursday, September 15, 2005

I don't want a lot of money. I just want to be comfortable, to not have to worry about the next month's rent or whatever.

I just spent the morning looking at jobs. I know it's early (kinda) but I want to at least of some sort of idea of what I want to do by the time I graduate.

I still would like to live in London for a year after graduating. Then move to Ireland, or somewhere. Rotate countries for a few years.

I don't want to live alone. Roommate or husband, never alone.

I went through my whole box of tissues this week (150 count) and still need more. And I used a LOT of toilet paper instead when I was between classes.

Side Note - For those of you wanting to visit over Homecoming (Deanna, Megs, Mel, Brooke, anyone else??) I speak for my other roommates when I say any and/or all of you are more than welcome to spend any/ and/or all nights in our apartment. We have 2 couches and an airmatress. Just keep it in mind. Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment