Saturday, February 6, 2010

a time for celebration

when my friend leslie heard that i was searching for my story, she sent me her copy of the book "to be told" by dan allender. i just finished reading the first chapter, and it posed the question: how do you celebrate when there is a satisfying close to one of your stories?

so. here i sit, trying to come up with an answer. i have a hard time thinking of what stories i have lived, and how and when they ended.

[fast-forward about twelve hours.]

i've been thinking... and i have my answer. i take pictures towards the end of a story. later, i look back on those pictures with fond memories. and i journal about my stories, and try to share them with others.

but most of all, i mourn the story, because i don't want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment