Thursday, June 30, 2005

Wow... it's offical that I have the best job ever. Not only do I get to play with babies and kids but then there's the days like today...

I woke up at 11 becuase I didn't set the alarm and it was raining (rain + basement = no light to wake me) and when I woke up there was a message on the machine from work and they wanted me to come in from 12-2. So I called them back and told them I could do that, and they were very glad, and she told me that I would be with the young 2's again, but that there were only 3 of them there today and that I'd be there during their nap time so I could just bring a book or something. So basically I got paid to spend 2 hours reading a book I would have been reading anyway. Woohoo!

Then I came home, etc.

Oh, last night during girl's night Katrina taught us how to make books - like for pictures or journals, etc, and it's really fun and I really like the way mine turned out, so I think at some point in time I might make more and maybe try to sell them or something... Meagan, one of my housemates, makes and sells journals... could be fun. If you want to see my journal let me know, but you're not allowed to open it anymore because I started writing in it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment