Tuesday, June 7, 2005

I changed to green. Obviously. And I made all the posts from finals week and before then to private just to "clean" things up a bit.

Gene and Tabatha just sat behind me in the lab. They are back from San Antonio and offically engaged now. On the trip Gene was telling us about how he was going to propose and it was the first time I had heard it from a guy's perspective of "I'm going to" and not a girl's perspective of "when is he" or "he said he would" or "why isn't he.." etc.

I decided that I'm officially in the best internship ever. Not only are our classes beyond amazing, we're also still in the beginning stages of our "church life"... still less than 1 year old, the first set of interns, our first building, etc. And from a completely shallow aspect: free housing, 4 free meals a week, free trip to Cedar Point tomorrow (cost of travel today, food, lodging tonight, all covered), free Reds game, free latte's whenever we want... yeah it's a good thing.

Here's to Gene and Tabatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment