Tuesday, June 28, 2005

This morning - French Toast at Conner's house followed by a discussion on the hardening of our hearts... it was a good discussion.

Came home.. went to campus to make fliers for our church's community cookout on July 2nd.. had issues there so it took awhile... went to the church to make copies... and eat freeze popsicle things... came home, cleaned the bathrooms with Leslie (they were gross) and then started cooking dinner for lotsa people (pasta)...

Later got a phone call from Chad Hacker... Emma had just gone to sleep and Tori just fed and he and Cherie wanted like 30 min to themselves so Stacy and I went over to play with baby Tori... only two weeks old! I love it. She made a loud poo too haha. Funtimes. Yay babies.

Then Starbucks to visit Kurt Rahn and get drinks (I got a cold non-coffee drink b/c I didn't want caffeine). Then home and I played with Stacy's keyboard. Now she's joined facebook.



Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment