Saturday, February 28, 2004

So this weekend has been interesting... from eating ice cream out of a kiddie pool to doing that arm thing during songs in front of a ton of people I don't know (that probably didn't make sense in writing, oh well). Anyway, it was a good weekend. On another note, I've been missing last year again. Like, in the fall of this school year I really missed all the craziness and randomness and good friendships of last school year. But then by the time November came around I had another group of friends that I hung out with almost every night. And then I came back from Christmas break and things just aren't the same. Like I don't see them all the time anymore and even when I do it's just different. It's hard to explain. And I realized too that this year I have more groups of friends, like I don't just hang out with the same three or four people like I did last year. But I also don't have the closeness that I had last year. There was something special about it... I'll never forget all the good and bad times we had together. And spring break is coming up and it's going to be the first time I've seen Ryan since October. So I think it will be good to have the three of us together again, but at the same time it will be really weird, because I haven't talked to either of them much lately. Actually it seems like I haven't talked to any of my friends, here, home, away, any of them very much lately. And I really miss all the random times. It was good to be home for my birthday last week, good to have a little of that randomness... like going to Adam's concert, that was cool. But nothing beats Kentucky. I've been thinking about Kentucky a lot lately. I really think that by far is in my list of Top 5 Memories Of All Time... definately. And it's not something that could ever, ever be repeated. So to all my friends reading this, I love you all, but an extra special love to those of you who have really, really impacted my life: Krista, Lisa, Ryan, Holly, and Katie - I don't know where I would be without all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment