Thursday, February 5, 2004

Currently Playing
Way You Move
By Outkast
see related
- I Like The Way You Move -



Today was a good day. I overslept through chapel and my only class, waking up at 1 pm, but it was grood. I mean good. And great. Great and good. Anyway, so I spent my first hour awake very sad and upset. Because I found out that my favorite band, amDrive, is no longer together. They have like 3 more concerts and then that's it, so boo on them. But then @ 2 I watched some TV, and then I did my homework, finished that around 4, then I just talked to some friends online. Around 5 I took a movie back and while I was out got some Taco Bell. I was cravin' it for some reason. Then I watched last night's American Idol with DeeDee, and then watched Friends (recorded Survivor), CSI, and then Survivor. All while scrapbooking some stuff from last fall. It was a nice, relaxing day. I'm glad tomorrow is the weekend though. YAY and Cheap Thrills - this comedy show thingy one of the Social Clubs puts on here @ AU.

No comments:

Post a Comment