Tuesday, December 7, 2004

Oh man. Yesterday was insane. But I had a blast having my whole AUCME team over for dinner - yay for that! Twelve people in a tiny apartment, woohoo! Tif and Jenna cooked lasagna, garlic bread, some sort of chocolate cake, and we had salad too. It was all very yummy. And we made the boys wash the dishes, and Jenna warned me that I might want to re-wash them all hahaha. We had a white elephant - I gave away that dumb picture of the Jelly Belly and the VW Bug I've had since high school, and I got a 97 cent thesauras (spelling?) and a broken candle from candles and carols. hahahaha go Nathaneal! And Amber got a glass eggplant, thanks to Kip, but she didn't want it, so I gave that as my gift at the L'amifidel/Novus Dux christmas party white elephant thingy later last night. And I'm not telling what I got there because it will be my gift at Denise's during the progressive dinner.

Also, at Lami we revealed our secret sisters. We drew names at the beginning of the semester and we prayed for that person and were supposed to send them stuff in campus mail, but all of us only sent like one thing hahaha. But we gave them a little Christmas gift. I had Andrea and I gave her a magnent with a inspirational quote on it. It was hard, because I don't have $ and I don't know her that well, so it came from the bookstore. Oh well. Side note - my period on the keyboard (not my menstration) doesn't work very well. Now I just popped it off and cleaned underneath it, it was nast. Anyone know a good way to clean the whole keyboard? And the LCD screen? Anyway, Crystal had my name and she made this awesome box that she decopaged (spelling?) fall-colored paper and leaves to, knowing that I love fall. And there are too coffee mugs that are fallish with leaves and stuff on them. And she gave me TONS of candy, including dark chocolate, which, yes, I love. There's also Sweetarts, starburst, carmel-apple suckers and laffy taffy. Go Crystal!

Umm... that's the end. Except that I want today to end. And this week. Finals week is gonna be soooo much easier than this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment