Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Wow. I love finals week. So Monday after all my finals and stuff (Mbito was a donkey again) I was bored and so Jen Ervin and I went to Thasher's apartment in the evening and we played Beyond Balderdash. Then Thrasher, Ervin and I went to Fronck's and played Amplitude and then put in the first disc of the LOTR Fellowship. When the disc was over we started the 2nd disc but the stopped to go get "tubs o caffeine" (Rickers 59? cent HUGE cup of pop) and came back and played amplitude and then posted on Ravenet (insane posting making fun of an annoying poster) until 5 am. Then we talked until 6 am and then Thrasher and I went to Steak n Shake for breakfast, I got home at 7, changed into my pajama's, drove other roommate (stacy) to her 7:40 final, and then took a 3 hour nap on the couch. Then.... Thrasher came over and we watched the 2nd disc of fellowship and then we ate dinner and stuff and (side note I just found out some students talked Junutalo - the Dean who is over Mbito THANK GOD!) then I don't remember but we watched SNL Best of Molly Shannon, watched Superstar, CSI from last week and had fun! And I did the worst job ever on a take home final because I DON'T CARE. the end. moses. oh and rock rock on.

Lyric of the day: "Oh Holy night" - Yeah so that was dumb but there's a GREAT meledy of Oh Holy Night, Silent Night, and O Come All Ye Faithful that Hanson does

No comments:

Post a Comment