Sunday, December 12, 2004

Currently Playing
Snowed In
By Hanson
- Run, Run Rudolph

I kind of have a busy day coming up today. I have church in an hour or so, and then when I get back (around 1) I need to call this guy in my group project, make a quick change to my portion and email it to him, and then L'ami is going to the nursin home to sing Christmas carols. Then when I come home I need to clean and cook cheese fondue for the progressive dinner at five. We're having cheese and bread for appetizers and playing a game (still don't know which one), then we're going to Denise's for salad and a white elephant exchange, then Swa's for lasagna and apples to apples (the best game ever, but it's never the same without Swa), and then Brett and Sarah's for desert and another game. So yay for that! I'm sure I'll have fun stories for all.

Two finals tomorrow.

Lyric of the day: "Said Santa to a girl child 'What would please you most to get?' 'A little baby doll that can cry sleep drink and wet.'" - Run, Run Rudolph(the non-Hanson version can be heard on Home Alone when they're running through the airport. Funtime. Okay, chill.)

No comments:

Post a Comment