Friday, December 3, 2004

Currently Playing
Snowed In
By Hanson
- Merry Christmas Baby

Yesterday was pretty fun. I went to class, blah. And Stacy's brother was/is here, he's 17 and not at all like Stacy. He's a funny kid. There's this AIM robot you can talk to where it automatically responds with stuff, and the screenname is Santa Claus and I told him that he was fat or something like that and he said "That's a lump of coal for you" and Greg (stacy's brother) said "Tell him to take the lump of coal and shove it" - something Stacy would NEVER say (and for the record, yes I said that, and he just gave me more coal). I went down to Franchesca's apartment and Melissa Kae came over and we watched 13 Going on 30 - good movie, and Mad TV and Life As We Know It (a show that Franchesca, Stacy and I are addicted to) then more hanging out with roommates and the end. Today one of my classes we're just doing group work, another we're having a not-so-surprise surprise baby shower for a girl in our class ("Project Code 9") because it's a parenting class, and then my other class we're going on a field trip to the funeral home, so easy day ahead. And tomorrow I'm leaving at 7 am for an all-day shopping trip in Chicago with Thrahser and MELISSA KAE better go too! We're goin' via charter bus which means I can knit the whole way there and back, and we'll be watching Christmas movies. Woohoo!

Lyric of the day: "Santa came down the chimney, half past three. Left all 'em good old presents, for my baby and for me. Merry Christmas, baby, sure did treat me nice." - Merry Christmas Baby, originally by Otis Redding

No comments:

Post a Comment