Thursday, November 10, 2005

1. My uncle once: didn't exist, and he still doesn't because both parents are only children.

2. Never In My Life: have I closed my eyes while watching people run barefoot with shoes on under a full moon in the middle of the day in the winter, in July.

3. When I was five: I was in Kindergarten, I think. Letter people, Ryan Krukowski, Libby Templeton (who is coming this weekend!), Nikki Fleetwood. They were (and still are!) my friends.

4. High School was: almost five years ago!

6. I once met: a homeless man who recited a poem for me which he wrote, entitled "Graceful"

7. There's this girl I know who: has a heart for Africa. She grew up there, and she wants to go back, and live in Nairobi. And God is bringing so many people into her life who share her passion.

8. Once, at a bar: I ate some chicken wings (B-dubs. Never been to a "real" bar).

9. By noon I'm usually: in class. Either Education Ministry with Youth or Faith and Worship.

10. Last night: I ironed way too many clothes.

11. Favorite body part: on myself? My eyes. I like that they change color. On men? Their arms.

12. Next time I go to church: might be tomorrow night, might be Sunday, might not be either.

15. When I turn my head left, i see: my open door and the A/C unit closet. My TV, my dresser, my mess.

16. When I turn my head right, I see: my window, blinds shut.

19. If I were a character written by Shakespeare: I would not be Juliet. I would never kill myself because a man I met two (?) days before is dead.

20. By this time next year: I have no idea where I'll be or what I'll be doing.

21. A better name for me would be: She-Letikah (another memory for Heather)

22. I have a hard time understanding: Dr Overstreet's text books.

23. If I ever go back to school I'll: only take classes I want, even if they aren't in the same department and don't add up to any sort of degree.

24. You know I like you if: I laugh really hard and not just give a fake smile.

25. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: Moses

27. Take my advice: never, EVER listen to anyone who doesn't care about Moses.

28. My ideal breakfast is: dependent on the day.

29. A song I love, but do not have is: not anything I can think of right now.

30. If you visit my hometown: watch the sunset over the lake, like Tricia said. But also, visit during the summer so you can enjoy the beach. But don't go to Silver, it's too busy. Go to the one whose name I can't think of, but there's a dune you have to climb to get to it, and it's just a narrow path up and then back down the dune.

31. Random fact: I'm going to Italy in 47 days!

32. Why won't anyone: invent the MTS? (Magical Transport System)

33. If you spend the night at my house: you better not wake up my roommates at 5:30 in the morning. They might get annoyed by it.

34. I'd stop my wedding: if I found out my husband-to-be was a robot.

35. The world could do without: those things that decorate the far end

36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat the whole thing.

37. My favorite blonde is: STACY LANTZ! By far.

38. Paper clips are more useful than: a guitar without strings, a codependant relationship, and nipples on men.

39. If I do anything well, it's: procrastinate.

40. And by the way: I burnt myself with the iron twice last night.

41. The last time I was drunk: was never.

42. If I were you: I would learn how to change back into me.

43. The best decade to live in is: besides now, the 40s and 50s

44. The last two digits of my phone number are: either 40, 19, or 86

45. My graduating class is: (of college) lucky to be the only class that gets to1) be the first with the Wellness Center, 2) be the first with the new Mocha Joe's, 3) and still get the bowling alley, and 4)the first to have Fair Commons

46. The best kind of parties are: the kind that Shane Claiborn talked about in chapel today

47. Ten years ago: I was 12... middle school... 7th grade... friends with Ellie (I still am friends with Ellie!)

48. The hottest person in the world: my future husband. Too bad I don't know what he looks like.

50. This survey: Is missing number 49 because I deleted it, because I know someone who would have commented on it no matter what I said, I don't want them to. Also, it's missing number 5 and I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment