Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Yay for last night. We had elections for L'ami for '05-'06 and I was elected President - I'm really excited about it! And my roomie is VP, not Stacy though b/c she's not in L'ami. And Jen is Service Coordinator (in charge of setting up service projects) and yeah... it'll be a fun time.

Tonight is apartment draw. I hope we get in East - for non AU peeps that's a NEW apartment building that is still being built. Umm... yeah living with three L'ami officers Stacy better rush next year

More about last night - after L'ami Mel, Jen and I did the usual Perkins run which was usual and great. Then we decided to go see Creepy Jesus - we haven't seen him since Christmas time w/ Jen Lo Sasso (who we miss very much). So we get there and there's an arch around him, which there always has been I think. And it has Christmas lights on it, but it's more springy and not Christmasy.... and the lights are on. Mel pulls up to shine her headlights on it and (we later find out that at this point Jen was thinking to herself 'watch it do something creepy this time') and the lights went off. I was just like "umm hey uhhh that's really weird, uhh the lights were on and now they aren't." and then a few seconds later the lights came back on and we all screamed like girls. Well we are girls but yeah. As we were screaming Mel peeled out and drove away, but the opposite way you're supposed to leave, because that's the way her car was pointing. So she turns around and we're like "please let the lights stay on..." and so we are driving back and the lights stay on, and Jen turned to look at it as we passed it and thought to herself "what if I'm looking back here and we hit something and all I hear is BOOM!" and meanwhile I see something on the side of the road, I say "dog!" but then I realize it's not a dog. It's a deer. So I say "deer! deer! deer!" meanwhile Mel is looking at a buck on the left side of the road in the field, but I'm looking at the doe in the middle of the street right in front of us. She finally sees the doe and slams on her breaks (getting Jen's attention and freaking her out because BOOM??) so Jen yells "SH*T!!" and yeah. We didn't hit it but we were only a few feet away from it. Something else happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment