Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Happy Day! It's like 75 or something and BEAUTIFUL!!!! Today in PE we played touch football outside and I didn't think I'd like it, but it was fun blocking Deanna and having her block me (meaning I would purposely run behind her and pretend like I actually wanted to catch the ball). Yay for that. Then I ate some lunch and Jen and I cleaned our cars. My car was pretty trashed. I took out EVERY TINY bit of nast that I could (there's still some melted/hardened gummi life savor type thing in the ash tray) cleaned up spilled stuff (like the coffe that spilled Sunday on my way back when I hit a pot hole), dusted the dash and also used Windex Multipurpose on it, cleaned the windows, used Resolve on the seats, washed it with every step in at the car wash (except the foam brush b/c I didn't have enough quarters) and vacuumed it better than it ever has been. I had never paid to vacum before b/c I usually do it at home for free, but our vacum sucks. Actually no it doesn't suck and that's the problem. Anyway... yeah. IT'S FREAKING CLEAN!!! I didn't vacum the trunk b/c that would have taken forever... maybe next week. I really want to wash it about once a week so that it stays nice. I put the winter stuff like scrapers and de-icer in the trunk and so the only thing in my car (besides flashlights, important info, maps, etc in the glove box) is an Anderson phone book and some paper towels. IT'S CLEAN! I'm so happy about it! Hehehe. And a note to people who ride in my car - there's a little pocket in the shotgun door - it's not a trash can! There were some NASTY things in there that I don't even know what they were. I think my car could get a little cleaner under the seats where I can't reach b/c a long time ago my pig keychain and car key fell off the other key chain and today I found the pig keychain but still can't find the car key (but yay for spares!). So now that I've posted a whole boring paragraph about my car... time to clean myself. I'm sweaty and nast. And then tonight Ryan and Lisa and I are going to go see The Ring Two. We have to see it together b/c the three of us saw the original together in the theater on Halloween two years ago and it was the first of many, many things we did together.



The end. And then I found $1.06 American and $1.10 Jamaican. No really, I did when I was cleaning the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment