Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Last night at Matt's was amazing. Words wouldn't be able to sum the whole thing up. A lot of people talked, and everything that was said was so incredibly deep that I wish I had it on a DVD so I could study it over and over, chapter by chapter.

He gave me the sprititual gift/personality inventory thing that he wants all us internship people to do. Fun time!

I don't know if it's the whole denomination (CMA), part of the denomination, or just the Movement (MAC, Mercy House, Exit 59, Indy...) or what... but somewhere in there, we have a brand of coffee. World Alliance Coffees - this is what is used to make the yummy free capp's and latte's in church on Sundays, and we also sell the stuff. Matt said during the summer at the Cornerstone Festival in Illinois there's a vendor set up for World Alliance Coffees and that we make a LOT of money that way, b/c we're the only coffee vendor there, and it's hot, so ppl want lots of Fraps and stuff.. he said this summer us internship ppl will probably go and help out with it - woohoo! I wonder if that means I get to go to the festival for free! I'm assuming so, and I probably wouldn't have to work it 24/7 the whole time - so I might get to see some cool bands for free this summer. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment