Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Hurray for my group at home - Krista, Holly, Katie, and Chris. You know what I like about my group at home? Krista is my best friend. She's the person that I feel like I can tell ANYTHING to and it doesn't matter. Holly and Katie are best friends and so I assume they feel the same way about each other. Katie and Chris are engaged, so I hope they feel that way and so much more. So even though there are sets within the group that are closer, I love that we can still all hang out. Like, I can hang out with Holly and not Krista, even if Krista is home and not doing anything, and that's fine. And Holly and Krista can hang out and it's fine. And Holly and Katie can hang out, and Chris and Katie, and Krista and myself, etc. It doesn't matter who we're with we still have a great time without thinking constantly "oh I wish Krista was here" or whatever. Yay for group dynamics. Yay for my friends at home. And when we are hanging, all 5 of us, we're a group. We're not two sets of best friends and an engaged couple, we're a group of 5 friends hanging out and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment