Tuesday, March 8, 2005

A note to a few people...

#1 - I don't know what just made me think about you. I don't remember not knowing you, and now when it seems like we're in a place where we should know each other the best, who are you? What are you thinking? What's God showing you? Why don't we take advantage of the time here and get to know each other. You're leaving soon, and you'll be my friend who is probably the farthest. Can I call you friend? I think I used to.... I think you've slipped to aquaintance. How can I start this in such a short time without the wrong impression being given?

#2 - I admire your spiritual walk. As you are an oppoiste gender it makes it hard for me to push away society saying that anything in you I admire must mean I have a crush on you. I don't. That would be dangerous. Not because of who you are but because of what you are. But you have such an amazing faith, consistently pulling everything out of me making it wonder, question, and want to grow. I want that in my spouse. This doesn't mean I want you as my spouse.

#3 - I used to feel that same way about you. Where are you? I haven't seen you.

#4 - Why? I just don't understand. I know it's not of God and I know you know that and there are times you fight that but why do you - why do we all - continually give in?

#5 - Why? Don't think I don't notice. Just admit it and move on. Please. It's annoying and I don't want it to ruin anything. I'm scared for this summer.

#6 - Open your eyes.

#7 - I'm so happy for you. I know we don't talk often anymore but I want to be there. This is such an amazing time in your life.

#8 - I don't want to lose you. Ever. But first I need to find you.

#9 - You are so close. I've also always known you and this is the closest you've ever been. Reach out your arm - grab what you see - don't be afraid.

#10 - Whoa. Where'd your memory come from? What happened to you? Do you still care? It used to be fake. What happened? Where are you? Do you know where He is?

#11 - Why did we drift away just because of a move. I fear you're farther from Him then ever. It scares me. Please find Him again. He's still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment