Wednesday, April 7, 2010

living my story

if you remember, in the beginning of february i began a great adventure of learning what my story is, and how to tell it. i started reading "to be told" by dan allender. and it's a great book, it really is. and i started learning a lot about myself, my community, friends, family, and creator.

i had planned to finish the book by the end of february.

but i didn't. and then march came. and went. and here we are, a week into april, and i'm still approximately 3/4 of the way through the book. because you see, something happened.

life happened. pieces of my story happened.

the past two months have been a whirlwind of activities, visitors, conversations with friends (new and old), and lots of story-telling. while i might not have yet figured out my story as a whole, i have been living, and telling, pieces of my story my whole life... and especially these past couple of months.

and april isn't slowing down. and i don't want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment