Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I know.. I know... it's been a week since I updated. Well... I've been busy packing and stuff and hanging out with people I won't see for awhile. Today we're leaving for Goshen to Stacy's house for our ending retreat. Yup - the internship is soon over, and last night was our last Community Dinner. We went all out and made a Thanksgiving Dinner haha we had a turkey (15 pounds), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, green been casserole and stuffing. It fed 32 people. And we all dressed up. It was fun.

But anyway... I'm officially moved out of the house (except for a few things I still need to take to the church) and I'm going home on Friday from Goshen, and then to Warner Camp from the 31st through August 6 and I'll be back in Anderson August 7th - so you might not hear from me for awhile - but you can always call my cell

No comments:

Post a Comment