Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Yesterday was such a wonderful day.... I had calss at 8:30 and it was good (The Family) and then I skipped chapel so I could shower (b/c I woke up 20 min before my 8:30) and then at 12:30 I had Race & Ethnicity and that was fun b/c the prof told us about how she beat the tar out of a girl (you'd have to know the prof to understand why that is so great)... anywhoo... I then wandered over to Mocha Joe's and got an Eskimocha and read some homework, saw Amy Kelm (yay!) and then I had my first real AUCME meeting of the year. I just heart AUCME so much... it was great just basically worshiping with some of my great friends (I keep using the word great hehe)... then I met Sara Spitters (yay!!!) and we came back to my apartment and cooked spaghetti and corn bread haha oh the good times and memories... then we went shopping and I bought some stuff for the apartment (flowers, some food, I don't remember what else) and I bought some WAY CHEAP scrapbooking paper at Target and some yarn and knitting needles b/c she's gonna teach me how to knit. I'm excited. I love that girl so much! It was fun to catch up with her because the last time I really talked to her was when she was asking me what kinds of things she would need to bring to college. Umm... the end. JUST KIDDING (a-hahahahahaha!) The BEST part about yesterday: FALL!!! IT'S FINALLY FALL-ISH OUT!!!! HOORAY!!! You have no idea how happy that makes me. Perfect temperature, breezy, LEAVES EVERYWHERE! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment