Thursday, September 30, 2004

Okay so your mom. Basically. Ummm... what I was really going to say was that the thing w/ the parenting exam turned out okay. I was freaking out about talking to him b/c I hate confrontation so much but when I got there he said before I talked to him he wanted to get me up to date (since he had a chance to look at the exams and had other students talk to him).... basically the person who wrote the exam for him made a bunch of typos and stuff so he realized that the answers we had really were right. So my grade got raised from a 68 to a 75 which still is not a good test score but I knew a lot of it I really just didn't know... but 75 is a heck of a lot better than 68, and he's still giving us the 40% raise opportunities so even if I do horrible on the one about the video (which I shouldn't), I'll still get a 95% on the test b/c the quizzes (Which give us teh other 20% increase) are the kind that you can take over and over until you get 100% so basically... yeah I got a 95% on my exam. I think when I get it back for real I'll post it on the fridge.. it'll be funny.. or dumb. Or dump, because that's what I started to type instead of dumb. I just did it again. CRAP. Today on RaveNet (which for non-Ravens is a forum thingy for AU where we can post stuff to each other..) Brad called me a post slut. Hmmmmm........................ LEAVE COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment