Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Stresss!!!!! Yes, 3 s's at the end. Yesterday was sooo wonderful and great. Today, not so much. I woke up at 8 and studied for my quiz later today. I went to class at 10, then my Parenting class was at 11.... and... oh... my... gosh... UGH! Okay so we all did horrible on the exams b/c the professor marked all these questions wrong that are really right, according to the text, but he was too defensive to agree with us (well... that's the short version). Anyway most of us have appointments with him and our advisors to talk about it. I left the class shaking b/c of all the adrenaline running through my body, and I definately wasn't the only one. So that was horrible, it was all I talked about at lunch. Then I went to my 1:00 class, that was okay, I did good on the quiz (9/10). Then I went to my internship and that was the first time there was major conflict while I was there. The girls were trying to delegate chores and that's not so much a good thing ha. Umm.. then I rushed back to AU and had to watch this dumb video thingy for class, and then my RA cooked my roommates and I dinner. That was good. It was very yum. Spaghetti (yes, again haha) with homemade sauce... mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Then I spent a long time trying to find the right answers (that I really got right) in the textbook, and I have an exam tomorrow to study for. Fun times. not.

No comments:

Post a Comment