Friday, September 3, 2004

My main prayer for this semester is that I can get to know my friends on a deeper, more spiritual level (AU friends and SJ friends) and that I will be more open to people and be more willing to share of myself even if they don't share back. I pray that God will really use me, speak through me. I pray that I can fall so in love with Him that it will radiate through my entire being into my whole surrounding.

I'm officially going to be interning at Triple L Youth Ranch for one of my classes. No it's not paid and it's 2 hours a week, 10 weeks. It's a place where at risk teens go and stay there for 6-9 months. I'm not ENTIRELY sure yet what I'll be doing but I'm excited to see how God will use me in the lives of those kids. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment