Monday, April 5, 2004

I went home this past weekend. I applied for summer jobs at a ton of places so hopefully someone will give me a call or something. I'm gonna work at the Chapel again but I'm gonna need more hours. So... I had fun hangin' out with Krista. Umm... nothing too exciting happened while I was home, other than seeing cool people like Krista, Anna, Jim, Jeff, Jenny, Abby, Britt, and Sara. Yeah that's about it. I woke up at 5:00am this morning (Indiana time) to come back to Anderson, because I didn't want to drive yesterday. So, yeah. Looong day ahead of me yo. Fo' shizzle. Why do you ask? BECAUSE. I really don't know what I'm typing here. I just have 20 minutes before a meeting and don't have anything better to do because it's not enough time to go back to the dorm. Well, it is, it's a small campus, but not enough time to go to the dorm and have time to actually do anything, other than maybe go to the bathroom. But I don't have to go to the bathroom. And even if I did, there's other places to do that. So yeah. I'm done. Have a great life. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment