Saturday, March 27, 2004

Well. I went home Thursday afternoon so I could testify if needed at my parent's divorce Friday morning. Well, we went to the courthouse. After 4 hours of my mom, dad, and their lawyers arguing back and forth over how much money my dad will have to pay my mom, turns out, they finally agreed on $2500 a month until my dad is 65 (15 years) or until my mom gets remarried, if she does. And that's good, because my dad originally only wanted to pay $1000 a month for 3 years. So yeah. But, my dad decided that he can't pay that right now because he has too many bills, so the divorce won't be finalized until September. So yeah the good thing about that is that now the divorce won't be right by my mom's birthday, which by the way is Sunday. Now I'm off to Nappannee, home of the Amish and the Mennonite. Why? Because I had surgery, that's why. If you're thinking "What?? Surgery? Why didn't you tell me?" Well, that's because it was oral surgery getting my wisdom teeth pulled out a few years ago, so if I knew you back then, I did tell you. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment