Monday, March 22, 2004

I'm a loser. And a geek. I guess. Today Abby informed me it is not cool to have a xanga. How sad. And Mariko called herself a loser because she ate a lot of chocolate today, and that made me want some chocolate, so I pulled out a bar I had in the fridge and she said I was a loser too. What a great day.

I hope you all saw the sarcasm in this. I'm not really upset or anything so don't sit there and think "man she's taking this too personally" ha. I just thought I'd share. OH! And my day just got a lot less busy than it was supposed to be because I don't have to go to my meeting from 3:30-5. OH! And I locked my keys in my car yesterday and they're still there because Troy couldn't get the door open. So I'll try again today. See how exciting my life is? HA. Yeah. Maybe later I'll go look at people. But don't worry, that's my homework. Yeah, I have a paper due Friday and to write it I have to look at people. Well, it's more detailed then that but I like to say "look at people" because I'm weird like that. I already explained that though. I'm a geek. I'm a loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment