Thursday, March 18, 2004

I had an interesting dream last night and decided eh what the heck I'll put it up here. My mom dropped me off at this Goodwill type store, and I was walking around looking for a tan/brown light jacket. And I was wearing a prom dress - but it was like a nasty ugly one from the 80's, it was hot pink and had big ruffles that stick out on the bottom. And I was walking around and I found this leather coat that was brown and I tried it on and it was way too big for me but I bought it anyway. And when I was buying it Ryan was in line in front of me. And I slapped his butt and called him Judy (now to those other than Ryan and Lisa who are reading this, the sad thing is that's normal). Then I went outside where a bunch of my friends were waiting for me (but I don't know which friends anymore) and they were all dressed up for prom, but again all 80's-esque, like the guys had on these nasty ruffle tux shirts and stuff. And there was this big brown car that was kinda falling apart and some woman driving it who was supposed to give us a ride. Someone's tux shirt was lying on the ground behind the car and she kept driving around and getting the shirt dirty. I had a feeling she was doing this on purpose, so I went up to her at the window and flipped her off and said she wasn't getting her money if she didn't stop and she said fine and drove off without us. The end. Weird, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment