Tuesday, July 25, 2006

There's a day care in Nashville that I've been talking with back and forth about working there. I had a brief phone interview in like March and then they told me to call them when I was in Nashville and that they'd stay in touch. Then in June they emailed me saying they had an infant room position open, but I had just agreed to sublease for two months, and I didn't want to back out on that to move yet. I emailed them again last week telling them when specifically I was going to be in Nashville. Now they emailed me back saying they do still have an infant room opening and as soon as I get to Nashville if the position is still open they want to schedule a face-to-face interview.

So here's hoping they have an opening still come mid-August. The place has great benefits including health and eye insurance, tax reductions on commuting costs, paid vacation and holiday time.

No comments:

Post a Comment