Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Living on My Own

I've never lived on my own before. I've always either had family or a roommate, or lots of roommates. I'm trying to decide if I want to live on my own when I get to Nashville or try to find a roommate. Besides the most obvious pro/con of roommates being cheaper, I'm faced with the following thoughts:

-Having a roommate would be nice in a new city
-I would most likely not know the roommate before living with them, which could be risky
-Living on my own would help me gain independence
-I could decorate how ever I want
-I could be as messy or as clean as I want
-I wouldn't have to share TV time or bathroom time
-If I lived alone I could end up hermitting myself and being lonely and bored
-Although it might force me to get out and do stuff more

Advice/thoughts from those who have or do live by themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment